International Fees Annually
Higher Certificate (Level 6) €9,750 per year
Ordinary Degree (Level 7) €9,750 per year
Honours Degree (Level 8) €10,250 per year
Higher Diploma (Level 8) €10,750 per year
Taught Masters (Level 9) €10,750 per year
Research Masters (Level 9) €12,250 per year
Research PhD (Level 10) €12,750 per year
*All fees are payable in advance of joining programme.
- Transfer from Shannon airport or Limerick Bus Station.
- Access to Student Services.
- International Orientation for all Programmes which begins the first week of September.
LIT Academic Scholarships
A number of academic scholarships are available for students who have displayed a track record of Academic Excellence.
Minimum requirements to apply for an Academic Scholarship:
- An IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent to all applicants
- Country specific grade requirements (e.g. B Credit grade average)
Scholarship Awards will be decided by LIT using verified documentary evidence submitted with online applications.