Certificate of Attendance: To be signed by your supervisor/International officer upon your arrival. This will need to be received by the LIT Erasmus Office before your payment can be processed.
Certificate of Completion: To be signed by your supervisor/International officer on your last day. This will need to be received by the LIT Erasmus Office before your remaining payment can be processed.
Learning Agreement & Grant Agreement:
• We would advise all students to complete both of these forms on a computer using Word. This will ensure the application process run a lot smoother.
• When sending back your forms, each one will need to be sent as COMPLETE DOCUMENTs – preferably PDF files. You can email all files to email@example.com
• All areas that need to be completed can be seen highlighted in red in the accompanying walkthrough. Please ensure all highlighted areas are complete before sending – including signatures!
• We would expect the Learning Agreement to be submitted before you leave for your time abroad – This will mean emailing your LA to your Supervisor (Placement) or International Officer (Study) to be signed. It also will need to be signed by your course leader. Please ensure you have also signed the document before sending it to Erasmus@lit.ie.
• The grant agreement is an agreement between you and the LIT International Office – it is the document used to calculate your funding. When returned to us it must be signed off by just you. Once we receive it we will have it signed by The Director of International Affairs.